Digital Content Creator.
STRATEGIES! Is recruiting a Digital Content Creator
I. Roles and responsibilities
He/she is under the supervision of the technical consultants and a communication officer.
Together with the community manager, the content creator is responsible for the development of content for the website and other social media channels.
Its work consists of:
I - Produce written content such as:
● Technical articles - Help with writing thematic and positioning articles for STRATEGIES!
● Non-technical articles - articles on activities or events
● Information and analysis notes.
II - Produce audio and video content such as:
● Writing scripts for videos
● Writing scripts for audios
● Assist in the production of videos and audios
III - Produce communication tools such as:
● Of gifs
● Other materials to accompany the written, audio and video content of STRATEGIES!
B - Academic Qualifications/Education:
● At least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in experience
C - Experience:
● Proven record producing articles, blogs and communication content – At least 3 samples of previous work must be provided
● Using online platforms for communication
● Knowledge of social media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. is an advantage.
● Experience in corporate and/or institutional communication is an advantage.
D - Communication skills:
● Fluency in English and French is required (written and verbal) – emphasis on English
● Strong listening skills
E - Documents to be submitted:
● Curriculum Vitae (CV)
● 3 different samples of communication content (articles, blogs, visuals, videos, etc.) showing variety in style and target audience
Documents to be submitted
⦁ Curriculum Vitae (CV)
⦁ 3 different samples of communication content (articles, blogs, visuals, videos, etc.) showing variety in style and target audience
Good to know:
Apart from the period of internship, when a physical presence may be required at the company's headquarters in Douala, this work can be done remotely and online.