STRATEGIES! has extensive experience working with organizations and individuals building their women’s empowerment capacity. As a women-owned and women-run company, STRATEGIES is uniquely positioned to provide targeted support in: Women’s Leadership,
Gender Sensitive Budgeting, Gender Mainstreaming of Program and Procedure Implementation, Gender Sensitive Evaluation Tools and Methodologies.
Examples of our work
- Cameroon Ministry of Finance: The Cameroon Ministry of Finance engaged STRATEGIES! to help examine and improve the extent of gender mainstreaming throughout all state institutions. See here for more details.
- Vital Voices Global Ambassadors Program: In 2012, STRATEGIES! facilitated the Vital Voices Global Partnership’s Global Ambassadors Program Mentoring Forum in Cape Town, South Africa. See here for more details.
- International Conference on the Great Lakes Region: STRATEGIES! worked with the ICGLR Executive Secretariat to improve and streamline gender mainstreaming practices throughout organizational protocols and programming. See here for more details.
- Date: janvier 24, 2017
- Client: Johnson Group, US
- Category: Capacity Building, Expertise, Facilitation
- Value: Johnson Group, US