STRATEGIES! as extensive experience working with individual entrepreneurs,business development foundations, and government agencies in an effort to spur economic growth and private sector development. STRATEGIES! has worked with a multitude of clients, designing business development curricula, working with entrepreneurs on improving their business plans, and helping governments identify top economic policy priorities.
Examples of our work
- Vital Voices VVGrow Fellowship: Working with the Vital Voices Global Partnership Africa Department, STRATEGIES! designed and implemented a year long fellowship supporting women entrepreneurs in sub-Saharan Africa grow their businesses. See here for more details.
- Africa Businesswomen’s Network: For over 5 years, STRATEGIES! has worked with the ABWN, a multi-national coalition of businesswomen associations, promoting private sector development and women’s economic participation across the continent. See here for more details.
- Supporting Public Advocacy for Regional Competitiveness: Through the SPARC program, STRATEGIES! has worked with 4 businesswomen associations across sub-Saharan Africa to develop and implement local, national and regional advocacy campaigns aimed at improving the economic environment for women. See here for more details.
- Date: janvier 24, 2017
- Client: Johnson Group, US
- Category: Business, Management, Marketing and Communication
- Value: Johnson Group, US